Thailand is the very first choice for every Indian stroller, especially for those travelers who are going on international trips for the first time. Going to Thailand is as easy as going from one state to another in India because taking Thailand Visas are now much easier.
The desire to go to Thailand in India has increased more in the people since Thailand’s visa-on-arrival for Indian passport holders has become. Doing so, it became much easier for Indian citizens to go to Thailand.
If you are going to Thailand, you can take a visa in 2 ways. A few years ago, Thailand’s visa-on-arrival has started, which is very easy and is very fond of tourists. So the other way is that you already have your visa.
In this article, you would learn about both kinds of Thailand visas. If you want to visit Thailand, you can take Thailand Elite Visas for getting the best opportunities from www.thailandelitevisas.com.
How to Thailand Visa on Arrival?
For Indian passport holders, Thailand visa-on-arrival is available to the tourists who are planning to stay there for not more than 15 days. This service will get you from 32 immigration checkpoints, which is at the international airport in Thailand. However, it takes only 10 minutes, but if the crowd is high, it may have to wait for up to 1 hour.
These airports have 24-hour Thailand visa-on-arrival service:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok
- Don Mueang Airport, Bangkok
- Chiangmai International Airport, Chiang Mai
- Phuket International Airport, Phuket
- Krabi International Airport, Krabi
- U Tapao Airport, Rayong (Pattaya)
- Samui Airport, Surat Thani (Koh Samui)
- Sukhothai International Airport, Tak Immigration Checkpoint (Sukhothai)
- Chiangrai Airport, Chiang Rai
- Surat Thani Airport, Surat Thani (Koh Samui, Koh Phangan)
- Hua Hin Airport, Hua Hin
- Trang Airport, Trang (Koh Chang)
- Hatyai International Airport, Songkhla
The documents which are required for a Thailand visa on arrival for Indian passport holders are:
- Airline Boarding Pass
- Valid Passport – which must have a validity of at least 30 days. There should also be 2 non-use pages.
- Complete well-filled visa form
- A recent passport size photo of 4×6 which should not be more than 6 months old.
- Copy of your return ticket
- Proof of your living expenses, which is 10,000 Baht for a person and 20,000 Baht for a family.
- Visa on arrival fees which are 2000 Baht (although it is now free from the Government of Thailand)
What is the way of Thailand visa before you go?
If you want to stay in Thailand for more than 15 days, you need to take a visa before the Royal Thai Embassy. These visas will get you from New Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata.
What documents are needed?
- A passport should have a validity of 6 months. At least 2 pages should be vacant in the passport booklet.
- 3 Passport size photographs which should be in white background.
- A cover letter which says what is the reason for your visit and how you will spend the cost of living there.
- Visa form which is well filled.
- If you are a businessman, write a cover letter on your company’s business letterhead and tell us how long your position in the company has been.
- 3 months personal bank statement, which should be at least Rs. 40 thousand.
Booking your tickets and hotels.